Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tis the Season



I'd apologise, but if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you and I both know I've done it before and I'm going to do it again. So let's cut the crap. It's been a while. I've been busy. I'm not sorry, you don't care. And here, in pictures, is why:




Yes, I make my Christmas Cards blurry. Don't you? At one in the morning, this was the best I could do.



Santa's baking workshop, Melbourne Division



Them be load-bearing freckles.



See the windows? I hunted high and low for Jolly Ranchers for windows, and we have ONE hot day and they start melting. Next year, I'm aiming low.





Not pictured: Hand-sewn tree-skirt.


The best Christmas Present of all, my brand-new nephew, Lucas.Born five weeks early with his Mum's mouth and his Daddy's Eyes.

Happy Festive Season All. Be Merry, be Jolly, be Safe.



6 comments:

Kartar said...

Let me just say ... "Bah Humbug..." :)

Jayne said...

I shall put in my gingerbread house request for 2010 lol.
Love the cards and awwwwwwwww over the cutie widdle snuggly bub.
Hope you both had a great day :)

iainhall said...

Best wishes for the New year to you and Jeremy.
Cheers
Iain

Keri said...

He certainly is a cutie! Born at 9.37pm Christmas Eve, and surprising the hell out of everyone!

Jeremy said...

Om nom nom nom.

Dammit, why'd we have to give it to my niece?

Lachlan said...

Dammit, why'd we have to give it to my niece?
And her ginger-bread loving Mum and Dad....