Friday, January 30, 2009

You missed a spot

Two things about this story:

(Herald Sun says "We're" not saying Ian Thorpe is gay, but here's his boyfriend", Thorpe says "Not Gay", Apparently "sexy" swimmer comes out and says their relationship was a friendship. Herald Sun says "We're not saying he's lying, but here's someone who does" )

First, her name is Amanda Beard.

Beard.

In a story about a possibly-gay-but-in-the-closet swim star.

Right.

Secondly, is it just me, or is this "World's Sexiest Swimmer" a giant, all-encompassing No Tap?

You be the judge:



8 comments:

Ant Rogenous said...

No tap. Thorpe is more feminine.

Keri said...

True. And doesn't have the horse teeth going on.

Andy B said...

I'd probably put my penis in her vagina.

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Surname said...

I think she's a cyborg, a tool of the New Soviets.

http://wendellwallace.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/amanda-beard-picture-15.jpg

It's hard to be attracted to someone with shoulders even broader than mine.

Keri said...

Wouldn't be hard to have shoulders broader than yours, John.

Andy - Where wouldn't you put your penis?

Andy B said...

Jeremy: I can improvise.

Keri: Well, I'm not fussy.

Jeremy said...

I regret having remarked on the attractiveness of this particular model in the way I did, and have deleted my comment.