Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kinky Remote-Control Alien UFO Sex

Alternatively, I could call this post I got nuthin or Obligatory
"I've been busy"
post.

And I know posting has dropped off aorund here - not even a lazy-blogging sunset picture to keep you going with, but things have been afoot in my life. I've had less time for blogging - or commenting - during business hours because of the time of year, and I could come up with a thousand more reasons I've been lazy, but it's just that - I've been lazy.

Normal posting to resume tomorrow. Promise.

4 comments:

Emervents said...

:-) Catchy title. Surely you get effort points for that!

dam buster said...

I just come here to read spam comments!

never know when you might need car hire in colorado.

only kidding keri - life is what happens when we are too busy to do other shit.

Col said...

I gave up on normal posting ages ago ;)

Happy Christmas to you and yours Keri.

Private 'Baldrick' Tom said...

Poor effort, Lt. When I have nothing to post on, look what I do!

http://pacifistgrodssoldier.blogspot.com/2008/12/stuff-we-should-read.html