Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Green Wing




I've been talking about Green Wing for a while now, but I keep forgetting to blog it.

And I know I'll forget if I don't do it now, so I'll be quick.

People, go out, buy the DVD and thank me later. It is the shit. It is the bomb. It is all your Christmas' come at once. If you watch it and don't like it, there is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with you.

You are a freak. People stare at you. Young children clutch their mothers hands tighter as you walk past.

I'm not going to do a review, because reviewing it would suggest that there's a matter for debate or opinion in regards to this.

There isn't.

It is excellent.

The End.

3 comments:

Emma N Fox said...

Thanks! I've added it to my quickflix queue. But it's a way down the list, we need to get through Cracker, 24 and the L Word first...

Keri said...

Fair enough! It's well worth it.

Jayne said...

Yes, saw it on pay tv - peed off there wasn't a 3rd series, it rocked :)