Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Feed Issues

Just when I thought I could recline into smugness about the resolution of my feed issues, it would appear that upgrading to the new blogger coupled with the old feed being deleted has drastically reduced the amount of subscribers. Considering the drop-off occurred not just on the same day, but in the same hour as the upgrade/deletion, I'm assuming it's that, and not a sudden drop in popularity.

Either that, or it's because I haven't posted about my hair in at least a week.

Point being, if you've come here directly and there are new posts here you haven't seen pop up in your reader, chances are you were subscribed to the old feed, which no longer exists. If you re-subscribe, you should be okay. I think.

Unless it really is about the lack of hair postings?

8 comments:

Toaf said...

I didn't have any issues with Reader. I do miss the hair posts, though.

Keri said...

Maybe I should return to my roots, Toaf.

Jebus. I'm wincing even as I type that.

Toaf said...

Oh dear.

Anyway, no wuckers. I've discovered the flickr photo shoot so can get my hair fix that way.

Keri said...

That reminds me, must label the new uploads on Flickr.

John said...

ComptonHair is a group of Hairdressers in London specializing in hair color correction, hair cutting, Yuko hair straightening, and styling. We have salons in London at 44-46 Shelton Street Covent Garden London UK. http://www.comptonhair.co.uk/

Michelle said...

Your hair is like the Kej version of Polly.

Keri said...

Polly?

Michelle said...

Jeremy's cat. Everyone wants pics of Polly.