Monday, September 08, 2008

Quick update

Still in the midst of writing multiple posts. Problem is, some of them are topical, so I have to finish them as quickly as I can. That isn't helped when Guitar Hero just looks so attractive, and I keep leaving the writing pad with the half-finished posts at work.

Additionally, there's been a sisters 21st, a death and Fathers Day and a major project deadline at work in the last week. Forgive the lack of posting, but priorities, etc.

So, coming in the next day or so - my post on economics, with a link to an article with "I told you so" written all over it, finally the post I've been promising people for two months on prison reform, and whatever fluff pieces I've been hanging on to for just this kind of rush.

The economics one, at least, should be up tonight. Hopefully. Maybe.

No comments: