Friday, September 05, 2008

Non-Core Promising

I know I said the next post I did would be on the economy, but something more urgent has come up.

My new hair:



It's significantly shorter, a completely different style, and a pretty different colour.

Here's a very emo shot of me concentrating on keeping the camera still:



And a shot I like to call "See what I mean? My eyes look different sizes if you take a photo from the side!":



N.B:- I've been at work for two hours. Not one person has noticed. And it might not look it in the photos, but it's a big change.

Bastards.

So, what do we think?

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice!

Nice cleavage shot, too ;-)

Keri said...

I thought about not posting that one, but it's not like it's full-on cleavage.

Thanks!

Ant Rogenous said...

I can hardly be considered an authority on hair, but it looks very nice to me, Keri.

Bron said...

Very nice, Keri! I like it a lot. Can't believe your work mates haven't said anything yet. Stand on your desk and yell, "LOOK AT ME, FUCKERS!" That should do the trick.

Jason said...

Looking good, Keri. It's risky to post images to the Internet, though. People can easily make pernicious use of them.

Keri said...

They can do what they like. My images are everywhere anyway.

Tobias Ziegler said...

Yes (it looks nice), yes (they're bastards), and yes (nice cleavage shot).

Keri said...

Thanks, Tobias. For all three. I think.

EC said...

Very nice Ms Keri. Don't feel too bad about the work people not noticing, sometimes my *partner* doesn't notice these things.

Evan said...

Works. Frames the face flatteringly, and all that (if flatteringly is a word, and if it isn't, it is now). The other half has got a new hairstyle lately and looks like she's just stepped out of the early sixties, but it works on her...