Monday, September 01, 2008

Launching......

For a few weeks now, I've been in the process of setting up a new blog.

It'll be additional to this one, not instead, and hopefully I can keep both running at the half-arsed full-tilt pace I'm going at the moment.

Why, I hear you not ask?

Because when I first set up the new blog, this blog ranked number one for my full name. That's worrying, if I want to write anything vaguely personal here (Which I frequently do) without worrying about future employers etc judging me on the basis of a very, very crapulous on-line rant box. There are things I'd like to talk about that I feel I can't, because this blog is so bloddy findable.

So the other blog is up. An e-mail will be going round to the usual suspects, and if you traipse around the usual haunts, you might find a link.

Otherwise, contact me via e-mail and I'll pass on the link.

14 comments:

Nic said...

OOOOOOOOOH. Fancy. So..it's...ahhh...? WHERE?!

EC said...

Hey email me the new place easilyconfused07(at)gmail.com

Private Tom said...

Ah, the eternal benefits of have a pseudonym (made somewhat redundant by having my photo on my blog).

Michelle said...

So, where's my email, bitch?

Keri said...

I sent you one, michelle. You didn't get it?

EC - on it's way.

PT - No psuedonym, just no last name.

Nic - What's your e-mail? I'll send it along.

bron said...

Ooh oh oh! And where's MY email?!

(Note I didn't call you bitch; I'm polite like that...)

Keri said...

What the hell is going on? I sent it to you as well.

Private Tom said...

Don't worry, you already have a nickname. Continuing on in tradition of GrodsMembers having military ranks, you're now 'Lieutenant' Keri. Since it's a bitch to spell, maybe just Lt. Keri.

Michelle said...

(Note I didn't call you bitch; I'm polite like that...)

*snort* Yeah, right.

Private Tom said...

Keri, if I don't receive an email, you're off my tap list.

Keri said...

Tom, I don't have you e-mail address!

Private Tom said...

First ever attempt at blackmail: FAIL

It's privatetom@hotmail.com, BTW

Nic said...

nicolajunor @ hotmail . com

bron said...

You snort, Michelle? Bad.