Monday, August 11, 2008

If there's Olympic medal for crazy, the Gold is in the bag.

Last week was not my most sparkling. Those who've spoken to me or had some other contact with me will know things were not great, and I cannot thank you enough for bearing with me. A post is forthcoming on it, and you can all sound the Everythings Okay alarm until then.

But of special mention are Bron, who noticed something was amiss, e-mailed me and kept a text tag on me on Friday night and MBB, who found me important information when I most needed it and listened to my frustrations and bitching when she's got her own shit going on.

These bitches, they are teh shit. They are the bees knees, the cat's pyjamas. If I were gay and same-sex marriages and bigomy were legal, I'd marry them tomorrow.

Also, to the two poor bastards who copped my panicky madness on the phone, I am sorry for those very odd phone calls, and for not mentioning the reason behind the crazy before it became apparent. That probably wasn't my smartest move.

Mea Culpa, mea culpa.

Anyway, normal programming has pretty much resumed (As much as ever), and I am very much looking forward to a good night's sleep.

3 comments:

Magic Bellybutton said...

Hon, that is quite alright. It's what we're here for!

(BTW - your stuff distracted me, so you helped me too.)

Bron said...

So, damn, you're not gay? You're not gonna marry me?

Boo hoo. Just as well, actually. I'm not gay either.

Well, unless you're Salma...

Keri said...

I've got the rack for it, but if you refer to the photos, I'm very, very pale.