Monday, August 04, 2008

Crossing over to the dark side

I have a confession to make. It's not something I'm proud of, but I need to get this off my chest.

I think I'll feel better once I've told you all.

I did something I swore I'd never do. Something I've been doing for some time now.

It's shameful. It's sick. I know I shouldn't, but I just can't break away. Every time I'm done, I feel sated. But it doesn't last. I need more, and I need it sooner.

I need help, people. I have to find some way to stop. I have to cure myself of this addiction.

I've just spent three hours playing Sudoku. I'm sick.

Please help me, because I can't seem to help myself.

9 comments:

Bron said...

Hmm. I seem to recall a certain someone called Keri saying that Sudoku was for people who had no imagination.

Hmmf.

Keri said...

Hence the title of the post.

I feel dirty.

Magic Bellybutton said...

I don't know if we can continue to be friends.

Keri said...

I know, MBB, I know.

It's going to be hard for people to accept.

Magic Bellybutton said...

I mean, grow a hump on your back?

We'll still love you.

Start extolling the virtues of Brendan Nelson?

We'll forgive you (and I can recommend a really good shrink).

But playing Sudoku?

Some things are almost unpossible.

Keri said...

I haven't given up the crosswords, though.

I hate Sudoku, but I can't stop.

I need help. Zyban for numbers or something.

Magic Bellybutton said...

Crosswords are perfectly acceptable.

Even if some of us can no longer do them because of (legal) drug-induced stupidity.

Keri said...

Right there with you! Also, hence the awakeness.

Marie said...

I myself battle a pogo monster. Now I don't want to feed you addiction but I have to say pogo.com makes my heart happy. I loose lots of hours in there. ummm..they have sudoku

(ICLW)