Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shiny Little Diamonds




Alright. Since I only got one suggestion for bloggers who deserved a shiny little diamond, I've had to pick them myself.


Which means I haven't given out all seven. And everyone who gets one is getting insulted, as that was how I got mine (Hi Nic!)


First up, for being am awesome, awesome bitch, and making me feel less alone in my geekdom - MBB!


Go bow at her feet and tell her redheads rock. Now.


Secondly, EC. Poetry, geekdom, Doctor Who. The girl has got it going on. But, she's taking a break for two weeks, so I deem her the laziest blogger ever.


Thirdly, Bron. I'm not linking to Bron, because I know she won't put it up on the website she contributes to. Instead, I'll just tell her here that she's the meanest person in the world for daring to be sick while I was in Sydney. Bitch. Plus, she doesn't like Doctor Who.


Fourthly, at the suggestion of "Not John Surname", John Surname gets a gong. I refuse, point blank, to call him "Golden Tonsils" though. I can't think of anything more insulting to say to him than "You're John Surname", so I'll leave it at that.


Number five is Mel from Stirrup Queens. This one is a serious one, because Mel does a hell of a lot in pulling together communities of people who otherwise might drift along thinking they are alone in their predicaments. Thanks to Mel, there's a huge amount of information and support available for the cost of nothing more than a click of the mouse.


Plus, she's as weird as a bag of hair (She isn't really, but she put it in the comments, and I couldn't resist)


There's only five, but no-one made any (serious) suggestions, so it's your fault. If you want the remaining two given out to anyone, let me know who in the comments.


Ah yes, and the rules.


Here they are:


Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


My work here is done.


***UPDATE*** Bron, in all her kindness and not at all being an orthographic nazi, pointed out that I originally had the word weird incorrect. So it's fixed. HAPPY NOW?

9 comments:

Bron said...

Since I'm such a mean bitch-person, I'll point out that you spelled "weird" wrong. Never mind, though, I got "wrench" and "wench" mixed up on Grods. BAH!

Thanks anyway! (See, I can be nice and polite too!)

Magic Bellybutton said...

I held back from nominating myself because I knew you loved me so much that you would regardless!

Or something.

You did however, forget to mention that Bron is a whorebag.

Magic Bellybutton said...

Oh, and THANK YOU!

Magic Bellybutton said...

Oh, and THANK YOU!

Keri said...

That's quite alright, MBB. I totally forgot that Bron is also a whorebag. Thanks for reminding me!

Bron said...

Whorebag? Moi? NEVAH!

John Surname said...

It's true. Everybody sayed so.

Nic said...

Were you REALLY insulted? :-(

I am sorry if you were, that certainly wasn't my intention...I really meant brilliant, quirky outlook on life, and writes it well.

Damn :-(

Keri said...

No, no, Nic. I'm not insulted at all! Witness all of us giving each other sick.

I thought it was lovely!