Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good lord

Nic has given me an award.



This award:





And in doing so described me as "Mad as a box of frogs"


Can't argue with that logic. Mad as box of frogs = blogging award.



And here are the rules, as handed down by the scary lady in the corner:



Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:


1. Put the logo on your blog.


2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.


3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.


4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.


5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


So, later on today or possibly tomorrow morning, I will be handing out shiny little diamonds to bloggers. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I can't think of anything better than being mad as a box of frogs except being maybe weirder than a bag of hair...

I am so sorry about your step-mum.

Keri said...

Thanks, Mel.

Weirder than a bag of hair?

Oh, now I have an idea!

Not John Surname said...

Give it to John "Golden Tonsils" Surname!