Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eight Minute Post

I have less than eight minutes to write, edit and publish this post.

Some things that have been happening:

  • My hair is back to something approaching blonde. It's also looking dry and frizzy today, due to getting rained on first thing this morning. Damn you, weather. Damn you. I paid $100+ dollars to look like a pizza hut sign for a week?
  • My brother is convinced he is being stalked by a Tawny Frogmouth. Apparently, it sits on a branch near his room and stares beadily at him, and is always around. I'm not sure whether to laugh, or, well, laugh.
  • I'm attending a linen party this Friday, having a driving lesson on Saturday, and will spend a substantial part of my weeknights this week baking. I feel old.
  • This time last year (technically, tomorrow, I think), I was about to lose my job through no fault of my own, get dumped by my boyfriend, given two days to find somewhere else to live, and have to say goodbye to my beautiful, beautiful Tess. I can't believe it's only been a year.
  • I have one minute left. One quick thing - Does anyone have a simple recipe for Osso Bucco?

Will post something tomorrow, when I have more than eight minutes.

No comments: