Some of the more stupid things I've done in my life, thus far;
- Getting my head stuck in an ironing board whilst trying to fold it.
- Catching a tram the wrong way on Smith Street and ending up in Clifton Hill before I realised I was going the wrong way
- Dropping a straightening iron and catching it by the hot, metal plates
- Getting the date right - but the day wrong - of a bus I was catching to Heathrow Airport at 5.30 in the morning. From Wales.
- Mixing up the clutch and brake in a manual car on my first driving lesson
- Minutes after a break-up, sending a message to my best friend telling them what had happened - but accidentally sending it to my ex.
- On my birthday, sending my then-boyfriend a message saying the day couldn't have been any better unless he was there in bed with me - but accidentally sending it to my father. Who was in the room next door, laughing his head off.
Feel free to include anything you like in the comments. Bearing in mind I won't be here all week, talk amongst yourselves, folks.