Tuesday, March 04, 2008

So You Think You Can Blog, part deux

Something I forgot to put in about Sundays show:

Did anyone else find it really strange that they chose a huge, overblown classical number (The name escapes me) for the Paso Doble and then had the opening soliloquy from Romeo and Juliet over the top of it? I mean, I can see where they’re going here. Star-crossed lovers, passion and all that, but the dance didn’t actually fit in with that at all, so that was confusing.

And from last nights show:

The only reason I can think of that JD and his bitch of a partner were not in the bottom three was sympathy votes. Which is ridiculous. It’s supposed to be about voting for the best dancers, not the worst because they have a bit of a teary. Sheesh, people. We get rid of Marko and Stephanie and that rabble stays in? Get it together, teenagers!

And one more thing. If I hear that “Pictures of You” song one more time as a TV promo, I’m going to spit it. There are literally millions of songs out there, so put a bit of thought in, would you?

No comments: