Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mr. Pink is on the blink

I think my I. pod mini, Mr. Pink, might be seriously on the way out.

He hasn’t been himself for a while now. The turn-y thing doesn’t turn anymore, which means I’m stuck at one volume and having to go through every song to get to the one I want to listen to.

But I could deal with that. As long as he played something, I was fine. Until this morning.

His batteries ran out, and I usually charge them at work. So I’ve plugged him into the USB, but nothing is happening.

I’m hoping it’s a fault with the PC, but I have to face up to the fact that it might be something wrong with him.

Mr. Pink, I know you’re only a mini. I know I could get something better now, but I don’t want to. I’m not ready to let you go.

Please, Mr. Pink. Hang on.

**UPDATE**

Still not working, but in Ominous Sign news, about thirty seconds after posting this entry, I received an e-mail entitled "WIN AN iPOD A DAY WITH DR SEUSS' HORTON HEARS A WHO"

**UPDATE ON THE UPDATE**

Being a cocky little optimist, I tried to charge Mr. Pink this morning, and he's working! Huzzah!

2 comments:

John Surname said...

I hate to say it, but I think it's game over for Mr. Pink.

Keri said...

I think it might be as well, John, but I'm trying to be positive about it.

Well, that and not sob.