Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fix-ed

I've finally updated the links in the sidebar. And it's about time too. One of them had gone password protected and before that hadn't been updated in over a year.

Also, fixed up Random Brainwaves link, so it now does not contain three superfluous /'s.

And added GrodsCorp finally, and Harangue Man. It was getting to be a pain in the arse trying to remember the address' and forgetting to bookmark them.

Does anyone else use their blog as a means of navigating around to everyone elses they read, or is it just me?

2 comments:

John Surname said...

What you need is Google Reader. It sped my my blog reading time because I no longer had to open 20 blogs to read the posts.

Keri said...

I have that, I'm sure. But I don't seem to use it. Maybe I should start.