Friday, December 07, 2007

Meme Friday

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Yes, as it happens. And damned if I don’t want to do that again right now.

2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. what you would be doing right now?Drinking my eleventh?

3. What do you want?
It All

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
B. By sharing I mean he took up three quarters of the bed, and I repaid him by waking him up approximately every 7.5 seconds by rolling over, having strange dreams and being too hot then too cold.

5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes. Everyone I know does, they just admit to it in varying degrees. Besides, I picked it up when I worked at a school uniform shop and my main duty was untangling coat-hangers. That is the single most boring, yet at the same time, most rage-inducing duty anyone has to perform, anywhere.

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
I don’t drink milk, unless it’s in tea.

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
The latest secret? I’m not in the habit of accumalating too many of them. Besides, I’m the world’s crappest liar.

8. How long is your hair?
Just past my ears at it’s longest, above the eyes at it’s shortest.

9. Do you like Batman?
I can’t say I’m personally acquainted.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
My mate A, maybe? One of my parents?

10. Do you like anyone now?
I like many people. But I’m assuming this question was geared at 16 year olds to whom “like” is a matter of life and death. In which case, the answer is yes.

11. When was the last time you lied?
I tried to lie to my father about what he was getting for Christmas last night, and he saw through me like a pane of glass. That man should work for ASIO. He wouldn’t need torture to get all the info he needs.

12. Is your birthday on a holiday?
It should be a national holiday, but unfortunately, until the Queen dies, I think she’s got dibs on that.

13. What instant messaging service do you use?
I don’t. Well, unless you classify SMS as Instant Messaging?

14.Last thing you cooked today?
I haven’t cooked anything since the pasta B and I cooked about two weeks ago.

15. Did you have a nap today?
Who gets a nap apart from children? Why am I missing out?

16. Whose house did you go to last?
Mine.

17. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans. I generally don’t do “Sweats”

18. Why is the sky blue?
Something to do with the light spectrum.

19. Do you like green beans?
Yep.

20. Do you swear a lot?
More than I should, less than I used to.

21. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
For my birthday.

22. Do you use an alarm clock?
I use two, and it still takes me an hour to get out of bed.

23. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
In my ex-boyfreinds ex-car.

24. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
Yes. Sometimes.


25. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite
sex?

"A man!” Ten points for telling me what musical that’s from.

26. Is cheating ever okay?
Before I’d been cheated on, I would have said yes. But knowing from both sides of the situation (I’ve been cheated on and I’ve been the “other woman”) I would say that no amount of short-term happiness is worth the pain you cause others. If you want to be with someone else, get out of the relationship before anything happens.

27. Do you want someone you can't have?
Many things. But that’s okay. I only want what I want, not what I need.

28. Do you wear underwear?
Yes.

29. Do you wear a bra?
If I didn’t, I would place myself and others in mortal danger.

30. What Size?
Depending on the brand, anywhere from a D to an E


31. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Both. I’m quite happy by myself, but I also like to be around people. Depends on my mood, I guess.

32. Do you have a tan?
I have what for me could objectively be called a bit of colour.

33. Are you afraid of the dark?
No.

34. Do you miss someone today?
I miss someone every day. Not the same person every day, mind you.

35. Do you still have pictures of you & your exs?
Yes. It seems ridiculous to erease an entire person from your life. Oh holy god. One still has baby photos of me pouting my mother gave him.

37. Who's always there for you no matter what?
My father.

No comments: