- My eczema, which has been driving me bonkers for months on end, has cleared up all of a sudden. I'm not doing anything differently. I've looked at everything - weather, bedclothes, washing powder, shampoo, soap, moisturiser, stress levels - nothing has changed. A post on this will be forthcoming for those with eczema.
- Booked my leave for this year. 58 days to go. Not that I'm counting, but it has been a year since my last leave, and any leave punctuated by 27 hour flights and four hour bus rides isn't exactly relaxing.
- Back into the gym, ankle holding up for three minutes of flat out running on the treadmil before getting sore - excellent. Went for a really long walk the other night with the Boy and Jess the Wonder Dog, and it didn't even twinge.
- Doctor Who is back! And it's David Tennant, who first came to my attention in the excellent series Blackpool. If I wanted to eat him with a spoon before, he's now coming with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. He's just so dishy. Oh god. Did I just say dishy?
- I've accidentally submitted two tax returns. How on earth do I get the first one back?
- Danny is having girl troubles. He deserves better. Much, much better.
- Its someones birthday on Saturday. What do you get for someone when the only thing you know about them is that they don't like you?
- My boys in the red and black are not exactly setting the world on fire, and Hirdy *hallowed be thy name* is facing down retirement talk. Don't do it yet, Jimmy. I'm just not ready to let you go!