Tuesday, October 12, 2004

YES, MY WRISTS ARE STILL INTACT

I didn't blog about Politics before the election, and I'm going to be consistent on that, until such time as I choose to make this a political blog. All I'm going to say about the result is that it wasn't the one I was hoping for. I was hoping for change. I was hoping that people saw through the lie that was the interest-rate scare campaign. I had hope. And in vain.

So congratulations to Howard, Costello, all the RWDB's who must be very happy right now, and anyone else who feels good about the result.

And huge Kudos to Darp, who, unlike myself, would not sit back and be apathetical about it all, and would not resign himself to defeat, who stood up for what he believed in, and to his credit, he and people like him in Bennelong forcedThe Rat to preferences.

Next time I'm in Sydney, I'm buying you a beer, Darp.



1 comment:

The Boy said...

9 days and no update?

Lazy girl ;) Hehehe

xoxoxo